Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
The New and Improved Crew Tools
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Production Homepage Overview
Accessing My Productions
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Revising a Script
Crew Tools Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Lite Plan for Features
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
What's New in 5.3.0?
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Cannot Edit Production
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Login Issues on the Website
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools
Creating Assets Manually
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Franchises and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
3/24/20 Release Notes
3/16/20 Release Notes
8/30/2019 Release Notes
Summer 2019 Release Notes
6/24/19 Release Notes
5/8/19 Release Notes
What's New in Asset Hub 4.0?
Minimum System Requirements
Crew Tools for Production Coordinators
Introduction to Crew Tools Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced Crew Tools: Best Practices & Pro Tips
Crew Tools Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
Crew Tools Continuity Hair & Makeup
Crew Tools Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
Introduction to Asset Hub: Reconciling Assets
Crew Tools for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
Crew Tools for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
Table of Contents
Updated by Thao Nguyen
Each department has a different set of available Reports and they are generated by a single department. As a result, if you have access to multiple departments, make sure that only one department is selected in the Department Selector.
There are two Scenes Reports:
- All Scenes Report
- All Scenes - Outline - Without Characters
This Report generates a list of all the Scenes in your production. Information will include the Scene Number, the Script Day, the Shoot Date, and the Script Location.
- All Scenes - Detailed - With Characters
This generates the same information as the outline, but it will also include the Principal and Background Characters in each Scene, along with their Changes in that Scene and a short description of that Change.
- Shoot Date Report
This Report generates all of the Scenes that are shot within the inputted Date Range. Information includes Scene Numbers, Script Day, Script Location, and the Scene Description, along with the Characters in each Scene, the Changes, and any description that has been added to those Changes.
Cast/Actor Reports are available for the Costume, Hair, Makeup, and Props Departments.
Costume Cast Reports
- Actor Fitting Report
This Report generates all the Fitting Information that has been inputted for an Actor, along with their contact information, the roles they play, their headshot, and any Actor & Costume notes that have been added.
- Cast Fitting Chart
This Report generates a chart of all of your Actors’ fitting information. If your production is an episodic, this can be generated by episode or for the whole season.
Hair & Makeup Cast Reports
- Actor Notes Reports
- This Report generates all of the Makeup notes that have been added for an Actor. This information in the Report for Makeup includes Hair Color, Skin Tone, Piercings, Eye Color, Scars/Wounds, Tattoos, and/or Allergies, along with any Makeup Notes.
For Hair, the information includes Hair Color, Skin Tone, Eye Color, Hat Size, Wig Measurements, and/or Allergies, along with any Hair Notes.
Props Cast Reports
- Character Reports (All Characters, Principal Characters, or Background Characters)
- This Report will generate a list of all the Characters in the selected episode. Information will include the Characters’ Numbers, Names, Genders, Descriptions, and the Actors who play them.
You can select to generate the Report for the Principal Characters, the Background Characters, or all the Characters in the episode.
Reports By Department
Each department has various Reports that can be generated that are specific to that department’s work and information, such as continuity books.
- Changes Detail is your Continuity Book.
- Changes Outline is an outline of your Characters’ Changes and which Scenes they’ve been assigned.
- Changes Episodic breaks down the Characters’ Changes by Episode.
- Bag Tags for Label Writers formats bag tags that can be printed from a label writer.
- Bag Tags for Regular Printers generates bag tags that can be printed from a normal printer.
- Change Gallery Report generates all the Continuity Photos that have been tagged to a Character’s specific Change.
Hair & Makeup
- Looks Detail is your Continuity Book.
- Looks Progression Report is an outline of a Character’s Looks for the episode.
- Looks Gallery Report generates all the Continuity Photos that have been tagged to a Character’s specific Look.
- All Props is a list of all the Props in an episode. You can select how you want it to be sorted and whether or not you want to generate the report for Props of all categories or selected categories.
- Assets Report is a list of all the Props that you’ve marked as an Asset. This can be generated with or without main Inventory Photos for each prop.
- Props Continuity is your Continuity Book.
- Status Report lists all of the Props in your episode by the status that you have assigned to them, such as Ordered, Received, Returned, etc.
- Asset Inventory List is a list of all the Set Pieces in the episode that have been marked as an Asset.
Wrap Reports are available for the Costume, Props, and Set Dec departments. They are particularly useful after you’ve created your Wrap Boxes and need to track your Inventory.
- Item Source Report lists Items and where they were bought, rented, made to order, or promoted from.
- Hold Tags generate tags for rental Items that need to be held until a certain date. The tags are formatted to print from a label writer.
- Wrap Boxes lists your Wrap Boxes and all the Items that have been added to those Wrap Boxes.
- Wrap Boxes lists your Wrap Boxes and the Props that have been added to those Wrap Boxes. This can be generated with or without Inventory Photos.
- Wrap Box Label generates labels for your Wrap Boxes.
- Wrap Box Detail is a detailed outline of your Wrap Boxes, which includes all the Set Pieces that have been added to them. This can be generated with or without Inventory Photos.