Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
Logging In With Your EP Account
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Revising a Script
Accessing My Productions
Production Homepage Overview
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Lite Plan for Features
Crew Tools Best Practices for COVID Compliance
The New and Improved Crew Tools
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Managing Script Locations
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
[Mobile] Logging In With Your EP Account
What's New in 5.5.0?
[Mobile] Home Page
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Login Issues on the Website
Cannot Edit Production
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools
Creating Assets Manually
Creating Assets with Asset Import
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Running Reports (Asset Pages, CSV, PDF, Asset Disposition Report)
Requests and Approvals
Creating, Editing, and Deleting Characters and Sets
Moving Assets Within AssetHub
Accessing AssetHub on a Mobile Device
Searching and Filtering Assets
AssetHub Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Using Barcodes with Assets
Features and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
Creating Division Assets
Adding Studio Users and Managing Permissions
Customizing Fields Within Departments
3/24/20 Release Notes
3/16/20 Release Notes
8/30/2019 Release Notes
Summer 2019 Release Notes
6/24/19 Release Notes
5/8/19 Release Notes
What's New in AssetHub 4.0?
All Crew Tools Webinars
Crew Tools for Production Coordinators
Introduction to Crew Tools Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced Crew Tools: Best Practices & Pro Tips
Crew Tools Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
Crew Tools Continuity Hair & Makeup
Crew Tools Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
Crew Tools for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
Crew Tools for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
Crew Tools for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
Crew Tools for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
Crew Tools Continuity Web: Production-Wide Account Basics
All AssetHub Webinars
Introduction to AssetHub 4.0: Demo
AssetHub: Managing Permissions & Adding Team Members
AssetHub: Managing Journal Entries, Returns, Merging, and Bulk Updating
Exporting Inventory from Crew Tools to AssetHub
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
[Webinar] Logging In With Your EP Account
[Webinar] Setting Up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) With Your EP Account
Table of Contents
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
All AssetHub users can access this feature.
While reconciling Transactions from a financial ledger, you may come across multiple Transactions for the same recoverable Asset. These Transactions may have the same name, however they will be coded as a Journal Entry, or "JE."
Journal Entries are created on a financial ledger when an Asset is moved from one department or sub-department to another. The accountant will code the Asset moving out of one department as a negative amount and moving into a different department as a positive amount.
Reconciling Journal Entries as New Assets
- While logged in to your Series/Feature, click Transactions on the top navigation bar.
- Click the Choose Columns button and make sure Source Code is selected.
- Click the Caret (^) to the right of the Source Code column header to sort the column so that Journal Entries "JE" are at the top.
- Use either the column filter or click the Asset Name header to locate all similar transactions.
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select each Journal Entry and the corresponding original purchase. Original Purchase may have the Source Code "AP" or "PC."
- Click Bulk Reconcile > Create Asset.
- In the pop-up window, include information about your Asset and click Create Asset. Disposition is a required field and is marked with an asterisk (*).
- A green notification will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm that the Asset has been successfully created.
Reconciling Journal Entries to Existing Assets
- Follow steps 1-4 above.
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select each Journal Entry that you want to reconcile.
- Click Bulk Reconcile > Match - Existing Asset(s). This will allow you to match the selected Transactions to existing Assets.
- On the next page, use the column filters to find the existing Asset(s) you would like to match to your Journal Entries.
- When you find the Asset(s), select them using the checkboxes on the left.
- Choose how you want to assign the Cost (USD) value:
- By default, the Cost (USD) value automatically updates to the sum of all Transactions linked to the Asset.
- Check the box next to Keep Total shown in Cost (USD) to override the default and use the value displayed in that field.
To manually update the Cost (USD) value, hold down shift on your keyboard and click the Cost (USD) field for the Inventory item you are matching to your Transaction(s). Press Return to save the value. This will allow you to update the cost displayed to reflect the total cost of the Transaction(s).
- When you are satisfied with the match, click Match.
- A notification will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm that the Transactions have been successfully matched to the selected Assets.