Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
The New and Improved Crew Tools
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Production Homepage Overview
Accessing My Productions
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Revising a Script
Crew Tools Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Lite Plan for Features
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
What's New in 5.3.0?
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Cannot Edit Production
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Login Issues on the Website
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools
Creating Assets Manually
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Franchises and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
Creating Division Assets Manually
Adding Studio Users and Managing Permissions
Customizing Fields Within Departments
3/24/20 Release Notes
3/16/20 Release Notes
8/30/2019 Release Notes
Summer 2019 Release Notes
6/24/19 Release Notes
5/8/19 Release Notes
What's New in AssetHub 4.0?
Minimum System Requirements
All Crew Tools Webinars
Crew Tools for Production Coordinators
Introduction to Crew Tools Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced Crew Tools: Best Practices & Pro Tips
Crew Tools Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
Crew Tools Continuity Hair & Makeup
Crew Tools Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
Crew Tools for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
Crew Tools for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
Crew Tools for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
Crew Tools for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
Crew Tools Continuity Web: Production-Wide Account Basics
All Asset Hub Webinars
Introduction to AssetHub 4.0: Demo
AssetHub: Managing Permissions & Adding Team Members
AssetHub: Managing Journal Entries, Returns, Merging, and Bulk Updating
Exporting Inventory from Crew Tools to AssetHub
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
Table of Contents
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
If you receive an error message indicating 502 Bad Gateway, you can click OK to temporarily dismiss it without affecting your work. Use the steps below to resolve the error.
Resolving 502 Bad Gateway Error
Refresh the page
To refresh the page, click the Refresh icon on your browser to the left of the address bar.
Close all open browser windows and start a new session
Close all browser tabs and windows and restart your browser.
Clear your cache and delete your cookies
- In the top right hand corner of your Chrome window, click More (three dots) .
- Click More Tools > Clear Browsing Data .
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cache images and files.”
- Click Clear Data.
- Return to the SyncOnSet tab/window and then hold shift while clicking reload on your browser (the circular arrow to the left of the address bar).
- Click the Firefox menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data...
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content checkmarked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page.
- Click the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- In the pop-up, click Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Click Remove All.
- Confirm in the pop-up.
- Click Done.
Start your browser in Safe Mode
You can use an incognito window to run Chrome in safe mode.
- Click File from the Chrome menu.
- Click New Incognito Window.
- Log in to Asset Hub in the incognito window.
- In the top right hand corner of your Firefox window, click the Menu button (three horizontal lines).
- Click Help.
- Click Restart with Add-ons Disabled...
- Click Restart to confirm your choice in the pop-up window.
- When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click Start in Safe Mode.
- Log in to Asset Hub.
In order for Safari to run in safe mode, your entire computer must be in safe mode.
- Restart your computer while pressing and holding the Shift key as you reboot.
- Release the Shift key when you see the login window. "Safe Boot" will appear in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your computer.
- Launch Safari and log in to Asset Hub.
Restart your computer
Reboot your computer.