Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
The New and Improved Crew Tools
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Production Homepage Overview
Accessing My Productions
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Revising a Script
Crew Tools Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Lite Plan for Features
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
What's New in 5.3.0?
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Cannot Edit Production
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Login Issues on the Website
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools
Creating Assets Manually
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Franchises and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
Creating Division Assets Manually
Adding Studio Users and Managing Permissions
Customizing Fields Within Departments
3/24/20 Release Notes
3/16/20 Release Notes
8/30/2019 Release Notes
Summer 2019 Release Notes
6/24/19 Release Notes
5/8/19 Release Notes
What's New in AssetHub 4.0?
Minimum System Requirements
All Crew Tools Webinars
Crew Tools for Production Coordinators
Introduction to Crew Tools Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced Crew Tools: Best Practices & Pro Tips
Crew Tools Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
Crew Tools Continuity Hair & Makeup
Crew Tools Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
Crew Tools for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
Crew Tools for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
Crew Tools for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
Crew Tools for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
Crew Tools Continuity Web: Production-Wide Account Basics
All Asset Hub Webinars
Introduction to AssetHub 4.0: Demo
AssetHub: Managing Permissions & Adding Team Members
AssetHub: Managing Journal Entries, Returns, Merging, and Bulk Updating
Exporting Inventory from Crew Tools to AssetHub
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
Table of Contents
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
Users with permissions to both SyncOnSet Crew Tools for production and AssetHub for the same project can use this feature.
Exporting from SyncOnSet Crew Tools to AssetHub is one-way and final. Once an item is exported, it cannot be exported again. As a result, please ensure that the items you are exporting have as much data entered as possible. Any changes made to items in SyncOnSet Crew Tools after they have been exported will not carry over to AssetHub.
Exporting from SyncOnSet Crew Tools to AssetHub
The following information transfers from SyncOnSet Crew Tools to AssetHub in order to ease the process of reconciling Transactions (this may vary based on Studio):
- Name, Cost, Description, Photos, Brand, Color, Quantity, Vendor, Wrap Box, and Payment Method
- In SyncOnSet Crew Tools, click Inventory in the top navigation menu.
- Using the checkboxes in line with the Inventory on the left, checkmark the Inventory you'd like to move over to Asset Hub.
- Click the horizontal Ellipsis > Export > To Asset Hub.
- Once exported, navigate to AssetHub and find the For Review tab on the secondary navigation bar on the Assets Index. There will be a counter of how many Assets are For Review next to the header.
- From here, you can either match the Inventory to existing Transactions or you can accept the Inventory as Assets.
Matching a Transaction to SyncOnSet Crew Tools Inventory
- While logged in to your Series/Franchise, click Transactions on the top navigation bar.
- Click anywhere in the line of the transaction you'd like to match to an existing SyncOnSet Crew Tools Inventory item (must be in Costume, Set Dec, or Props).
- Click Match - SyncOnSet Crew Tools Inventory.
- On the next page, use the search bar and filter options to find the Inventory item you would like to match to your Transaction.
- When you find the Inventory item(s) you are looking for, check the box(es) on the left.
- Hold down shift on your keyboard and click the cost field for the Inventory item you are matching to your Transaction. This will allow you to update the cost displayed to reflect the total cost of the Transaction.
- When you are satisfied with the match, click Match.
- A green notification will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm your match and you will be redirected to the Transactions Index. If all required fields are complete, the Asset will move to the Assets Index.
Accepting SyncOnSet Crew Tools Inventory as Assets
- From the For Review tab, click anywhere in the line of an item. A window will appear and you can add any required or additional information. When you're done, click Save.
- Checkmark Inventory items that say Ready to go!
- Click Add/Update > Accept Assets.
- A green notification will appear at the bottom of your screen to confirm that your Assets have been created.