Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
Logging In With Your EP Account
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Revising a Script
Accessing My Productions
Production Homepage Overview
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Working on a Shared Breakdown
Lite Plan for Features
SyncOnSet Best Practices for COVID Compliance
The New and Improved SyncOnSet
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Managing Script Locations
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
[Mobile] Logging In With Your EP Account
What's New in 5.5.0?
[Mobile] Home Page
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character Index Overview
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Login Issues on the Website
Cannot Edit Production
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet
Creating Assets Manually
Creating Assets with Asset Import
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Running Reports (Asset Pages, CSV, PDF, Asset Disposition Report)
Searching and Filtering Assets
Creating, Editing, and Deleting Characters and Sets
Moving Assets Within AssetHub
Requests and Approvals
Accessing AssetHub on a Mobile Device
Using Barcodes with Assets
AssetHub Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Features and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
Creating Division Assets
Adding Studio Users and Managing Permissions
Customizing Fields Within Departments
All SyncOnSet Webinars
Introduction to SyncOnSet Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced SyncOnSet: Best Practices & Pro Tips
SyncOnSet for Production Coordinators
SyncOnSet Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
SyncOnSet Continuity Hair & Makeup
SyncOnSet Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
SyncOnSet for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
SyncOnSet for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
SyncOnSet for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
SyncOnSet for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
SyncOnSet Continuity Web: Production-Wide Account Basics
All AssetHub Webinars
Introduction to AssetHub 4.0: Demo
AssetHub: Managing Permissions & Adding Team Members
AssetHub: Managing Journal Entries, Returns, Merging, and Bulk Updating
Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet to AssetHub
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
[Webinar] Logging In With Your EP Account
[Webinar] Setting Up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) With Your EP Account
Table of Contents
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
Creating Assets with Asset Import
If you have a lot of Assets to add to a Series, Feature, or Division and do not want to create them manually, you can upload a spreadsheet and import them in bulk.
Assets created this way will not have any Transaction data associated with them, although you can match Transactions to them after upload.
- While logged in to your Series/Feature, click Assets on the top navigation bar.
- Click Import Assets in the upper right corner.
- Download the Asset Import Template. You must use this template in the import process and the column headers cannot be altered in any way.
- Enter your data on the first tab of the spreadsheet. Asset Name and Department Code (#) are the only required fields for import. Other fields may be populated with data or remain blank. View the example tab to see the proper format.
- Save your completed spreadsheet to your computer.
- Select the Project for the Assets.
- If the Project uses multiple Currencies, select the Currency for the Assets. All Assets listed on the sheet be linked to the same origin currency. If you want to upload Assets with multiple currencies, upload a separate file for each currency.
- Click Choose.
- Select the spreadsheet from your files and click Upload.
- Confirm your first Asset's data appears as expected under the headers on the left column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Import.
- Confirm the total number of Assets in the pop-up and click Continue With Import.
- Your Assets will be on the For Review tab of the Asset Index. You can make additional edits to your Assets prior to accepting them, if desired.
- If any required data is missing you will see Data Missing on the far right. Update the Assets to include the required data (for example, Disposition).
- When your Assets are ready to be accepted, you will see Ready to go! on the far right.
- To move the Assets onto the Asset Index, check the boxes in line with your Assets.
- Click Add/Update.
- Click Accept Assets. You will now find your Assets on the Asset Index.
Asset Import History
- While logged in to a Series or Feature, click Assets on the top navigation bar.
- Click the Gear icon on the top right of the page.
- You will see a list of all Asset Imports and the number of accepted Assets and Assets For Review from each upload.