Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
The New and Improved Crew Tools
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Production Homepage Overview
Accessing My Productions
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Revising a Script
Crew Tools Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Lite Plan for Features
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
What's New in 5.3.0?
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Cannot Edit Production
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Login Issues on the Website
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools
Creating Assets Manually
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Franchises and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
3/24/20 Release Notes
3/16/20 Release Notes
8/30/2019 Release Notes
Summer 2019 Release Notes
6/24/19 Release Notes
5/8/19 Release Notes
What's New in Asset Hub 4.0?
Minimum System Requirements
Crew Tools for Production Coordinators
Introduction to Crew Tools Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced Crew Tools: Best Practices & Pro Tips
Crew Tools Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
Crew Tools Continuity Hair & Makeup
Crew Tools Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
Introduction to Asset Hub: Reconciling Assets
Crew Tools for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
Crew Tools for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
Crew Tools for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
Crew Tools for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
Table of Contents
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
Congratulations! Your studio is now using Asset Hub, a software tool specifically designed to simplify Asset management at the Project level. Asset Hub will replace the system of reconciling Assets with paper ledgers or Excel documents from accounting. All the data you input into Asset Hub creates permanent Asset records that are available to the Studio while your Project is wrapping, through to post-production.
- Register for an account with SyncOnSet.
- You will receive an email invite into Asset Hub.
- Click the link in the email.
- Create your account with SyncOnSet.
- Head to assets.synconset.com to log in.
- Reconcile your Assets.
There are three ways to add Assets into Asset Hub:
- From an accounting ledger: Accounting uploads ledgers into Asset Hub and you reconcile your Assets from that list.
- From SyncOnSet: If you have been using SyncOnSet to track your Inventory, export your Assets directly into Asset Hub.
- Manually: Create Assets directly in Asset Hub.
Reconciling Assets From An Accounting Ledger
- Click any row on the Transaction Index.
- Ensure the Create New option is pre-selected in the expanded row.
- Enter the required fields (marked by an *) such as Asset Name, Disposition, etc.
- Upload a photo using the + Photo button, if desired.
- After required fields have been entered, the Save button illuminates.
- Click Save to convert the Transaction into an Asset.
- The Transaction disappears from the Transaction Index and the Asset appears in the Assets Index. A message will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm that an asset has been created.
For more information on reconciling Assets from an accounting ledger, review Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets.
Reconciling Assets From SyncOnSet
- In SyncOnSet Crew Tools, navigate to the Inventory Index.
- Using the checkboxes on the left side of the item lines, select the checkboxes inline with the Inventory you'd like to export to Asset Hub.
- Click the horizontal Ellipsis > Export > To Asset Hub.
- Once exported, navigate to the For Review tab on the Asset Index in Asset Hub.
- Click the row of the Asset you'd like to add additional information to, including data that is required by your Studio.
- If your Studio does not require additional information, or the information required is simply a Disposition, you can use the checkboxes on the right of the Asset line to quickly Bulk Update your "For Review" Assets.
- Click Save to confirm and reconcile the Asset.
For more information on reconciling Assets exported from SyncOnSet, review Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet Crew Tools into Asset Hub.
Creating Assets Manually
- Click Assets on the top navigation bar.
- Click the orange (+) button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up, enter the Asset information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once the required information is entered, the Create Asset button illuminates. Click Create Asset to finish. The newly created Asset appears in the Assets Index.
For more information on creating Assets manually, review Creating Assets Manually.
Asset Hub includes many additional features to help with reconciling your Assets. A collection of help center articles for these features can be found below:
- Splitting Transactions
- Splitting and Duplicating Assets
- Excluding Transactions
- Combining Multiple Transactions Into One Asset