Viewing Multiple Episodes
Episodics: Traditional vs. Like a Feature
Season Data Transfer
Logging In With Your EP Account
Register for SyncOnSet
Creating a Production and Initial Script Breakdown
Revising a Script
Accessing My Productions
Production Homepage Overview
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Managing Users and Permissions
Working on a Shared Breakdown
Lite Plan for Features
SyncOnSet Best Practices for COVID Compliance
The New and Improved SyncOnSet
Scene Index Overview
Customizing the Scene Index
Managing Script Locations
Adding and Updating Shoot Dates
Scene View Overview
Adding Characters to a Scene
Customizing the Inventory Index
Adding and Deleting Inventory
The New and Improved Inventory
Tracking Assets in Continuity
Characters and Sets
Character Index Overview
Character View Overview
Principal Characters with Multiple Numbers
Adding and Removing Background
Adding and Removing Principal Characters
Linking and Merging Characters
Deleting a Character
Set Index Overview
Set View Overview
Adding and Removing Sets
Changes and Looks
The New and Improved Changes and Looks
Building a Change
Adding and Removing Changes
Editing and Inserting Changes
Bag Tags/Change Labels
Building Looks for HMU
Adding and Removing Looks
Actor Index Overview
Creating Actors and Assigning Actors to Characters
Actor View Overview
The New and Improved Actors
Uploading and Tagging Photos
Sorting and Filtering the Gallery
Printing & Sharing Photos
Wrap, Continuity Book, and Reports
[Mobile] Logging In With Your EP Account
What's New in 5.5.0?
[Mobile] Home Page
[Mobile] App Settings
[Mobile] Multi-Department View
[Mobile] Universal Search
[Mobile] Switching Productions and Multi-Episode View
[Mobile] Adding Notes
The New and Improved Mobile App
Mobile App Overview
[Mobile] Upgrading to SyncOnSet 5.0
[Mobile] Inventory Overview
[Mobile] Character Closets
[Mobile] The New and Improved Inventory
[Mobile] Managing Inventory
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Inventory
Characters + Sets
[Mobile] Character View Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Characters by Scene
[Mobile] Sets Overview
[Mobile] Viewing Sets by Scene
Changes & Looks
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Changes
[Mobile] Building A Change
[Mobile] Adding and Removing Looks
[Mobile] Building Looks for HMU
The New and Improved Changes and Looks for Mobile
Budgeting and Money Tracking
Creating an Amort Episode
Budgeting for Costume
Budgeting for Miscellaneous
Budgeting for Props
Budgeting for Set Dec
Budget and Money Tracking Best Practices
Login Issues on the Mobile App
Login Issues on the Website
Cannot Edit Production
Scenes/Characters Missing After Breakdown
Unable to Sync
Miscellaneous Groups Don’t Match
Bag Tag Printing Skips Labels
Reports Skipping Pages
Editing the Name of a Script Revision
Web Browser is Slow
Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet
Creating Assets Manually
Creating Assets with Asset Import
Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets
Reconciling Journal Entries
Bulk Reconciling Transactions
Adding Photos to an Asset
Uploading Documents to an Asset
Choosing the Correct Disposition
Creating Storage Locations and Sub Locations
Running Reports (Asset Pages, CSV, PDF, Asset Disposition Report)
Searching and Filtering Assets
Creating, Editing, and Deleting Characters and Sets
Moving Assets Within AssetHub
Requests and Approvals
Accessing AssetHub on a Mobile Device
Using Barcodes with Assets
AssetHub Best Practices for COVID Compliance
Features and Series
Exporting Asset Reports from SmartAccounting
Exporting Asset Reports from Global Vista
Exporting Asset Reports from PSL
Adding Project Users and Managing Permissions
User Permission Levels
Studios and Divisions
Creating Division Assets
Adding Studio Users and Managing Permissions
Customizing Fields Within Departments
All SyncOnSet Webinars
Introduction to SyncOnSet Continuity Web: Script Breakdown, Revisions, Linking and Deleting Characters
Advanced SyncOnSet: Best Practices & Pro Tips
SyncOnSet for Production Coordinators
SyncOnSet Continuity for Episodic Teams: Block Shooting & Cross-boarding, Characters, Actors, and Inventory
SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile App: Navigation, Uploading and Tagging Photos
SyncOnSet Continuity Hair & Makeup
SyncOnSet Continuity for Set Dec: Using the Mobile App
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Costumes
Budgeting & Money Tracking for Set Dec
SyncOnSet for Episodics: Season Data Transfer
SyncOnSet for Props: Introduction to Continuity & Budgeting (Web)
Transitioning to SyncOnSet 5.0 Mobile
SyncOnSet for Costumes: Adding Inventory, Changes, and Photos in Continuity Web
SyncOnSet for Students: Intro to Continuity Web
SyncOnSet Continuity Web: Production-Wide Account Basics
All AssetHub Webinars
Introduction to AssetHub 4.0: Demo
AssetHub: Managing Permissions & Adding Team Members
AssetHub: Managing Journal Entries, Returns, Merging, and Bulk Updating
Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet to AssetHub
Webinars for Costume
Webinars for Hair and Makeup
Webinars for Props
Webinars for Set Dec
[Webinar] Logging In With Your EP Account
[Webinar] Setting Up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) With Your EP Account
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- Features and Series
- Crew Onboarding
Updated by Jennifer Sneider
Congratulations! Your studio is now using AssetHub, a software tool specifically designed to simplify Asset management at the Project level. AssetHub will replace the system of reconciling Assets with paper ledgers or Excel documents from accounting. All the data you input into AssetHub creates permanent Asset records that are available to the Studio while your Project is wrapping, through to post-production.
- Register for an account with SyncOnSet.
- You will receive an email invite into AssetHub.
- Click the link in the email.
- Create your account with SyncOnSet.
- Head to assets.synconset.com to log in.
- Reconcile your Assets.
There are three ways to add Assets into AssetHub:
- From an accounting ledger: Accounting uploads ledgers into AssetHub and you reconcile your Assets from that list.
- From SyncOnSet: If you have been using SyncOnSet to track your Inventory, export your Assets directly into Asset Hub.
- Manually: Create Assets directly in AssetHub.
Reconciling Assets From An Accounting Ledger
- Click any row on the Transaction Index.
- Ensure the Create New option is pre-selected in the expanded row.
- Enter the required fields (marked by an *) such as Asset Name, Disposition, etc.
- Upload a photo using the + Photo button, if desired.
- After required fields have been entered, the Save button illuminates.
- Click Save to convert the Transaction into an Asset.
- The Transaction disappears from the Transaction Index and the Asset appears in the Assets Index. A message will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm that an asset has been created.
For more information on reconciling Assets from an accounting ledger, review Reconciling Single Transactions as Assets.
Creating Assets From SyncOnSet
- In SyncOnSet, navigate to the Inventory Index.
- Using the checkboxes on the left side of the item lines, select the checkboxes inline with the Inventory you'd like to export to Asset Hub.
- Click the horizontal Ellipsis > Export > To AssetHub.
- Once exported, navigate to the For Review tab on the Asset Index in AssetHub.
- Click the row of the Asset you'd like to add additional information to, including data that is required by your Studio.
- If your Studio does not require additional information, or the information required is simply a Disposition, you can use the checkboxes on the left of the Asset line to quickly Bulk Update your "For Review" Assets.
- Click Save to confirm and reconcile the Asset.
For more information on reconciling Assets exported from SyncOnSet, review Creating Assets by Exporting Inventory from SyncOnSet into AssetHub.
Creating Assets Manually
- Click Assets on the top navigation bar.
- Click the orange (+) button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up, enter the Asset information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once the required information is entered, the Create Asset button illuminates. Click Create Asset to finish. The newly created Asset appears in the Assets Index.
For more information on creating Assets manually, review Creating Assets Manually.
AssetHub includes many additional features to help with reconciling your Assets. A collection of help center articles for these features can be found below:
- Splitting Transactions
- Splitting and Duplicating Assets
- Excluding Transactions
- Combining Multiple Transactions Into One Asset